- Center-based child care. Skip the waitlist at any Bright Horizons child care center with Preferred Enrollment access. Also access tuition discounts at participating partner centers. Schedule a visit and take a tour of any center.
- Support for a child who needs extra help. Powered by torchlight, access personalized information that will help you research, advocate for, and support your child who is experiencing challenges at school or at home.
- Looking for a sitter, dog walker, or care for an elder loved one? Your benefits include free access to Sittercity, a comprehensive database of self-pay services: experienced nannies and sitters; elder care resources and referrals; tutoring and homework help through the BrightStudy program, and more.
- Get answers to your questions about college. With free, expert guidance on study skills, admissions, and ways to pay for college, you’ll be stress free. Visit the College Coach® portal today and access the Learning Center, Live Events and Personalized Assistance.
- Going back to school just became easier. Maximize your tuition benefit with personalized guidance from a team of academic advisors and access to moneysaving resources. Access EdAssist® at http://tuition.amgen.com.
Camp Amgen (Thousand Oak Staff Members)
Drop your child off at Camp Amgen before work and know your child is receiving the best care while you are at work. Contact the center directly at 805-447-6793 to check availability and make reservations.
Designed to encourage your career development, Amgen’s Tuition Reimbursement program provides reimbursement for tuition, books and selected fees for approved job- or career-related courses as well as undergraduate, graduate and executive masters/PhD programs.
Eligible staff members who add to their families through adoption may request reimbursement of up to $4,000 for eligible adoption-related expenses.
Group Legal Plan
Administered by Hyatt Legal Plans and referred to as MetLaw®, the group legal plan provides staff members—and in most cases, their qualified dependents—with affordable group legal services.